Excel’s Computational Thinking program is fortunate enough to have been featured in some remarkable publications and blogs. Read more about our work at the links below!
- The 74: Thinking Like a Computer: Excel Charter School Teaches Kids to Break Down Complex Problems
- Scientific American: “Coding for All”: Is It a Smart Goal for Schools?
- Daily Edventures: From corporation to classroom, a thoughtful leap
- The Lens: Cracking The Code To More K-12 Computer Science In Washington State
- Olin College of Engineering: Empowering Middle Schoolers with Computational Thinking